Welcome to a premier property. This property is located in South Alabama on Alabama State Highway 153 outside of Samson, AL.
Maps– Plat, Topography map and plat map with creek and river labeled
Plat with Creek and River labeled
Directions to this property
Starting in Opp, AL- At the intersection of Highway 331 and Highway 52 turn onto Highway 52 and travel approx. 13.3 miles to AL Highway 153. Turn right onto AL Highway 153 and travel approx. 4.6 miles to property on the left.
This property is approximately 68 miles to the sugar white beaches in Destin, Florida.
Listed below are all the features about this property. From the Custom Home, Deer Herd, Land and equipment, this place has it all!
- 6 Bed/ 4.5 Bath 5096 square ft Heated/Cooled Home
- 3,443 square ft unheated space
- Full length Front Porch
- A very large screened back porch facing pond
- House is furnished and most all of the furniture is included.
- Brick veneer and Hardy Board siding
- 2 large 2 Car Garages with 4 doors and garage door opener
- Separate Gun Room with Gun Racks and Ammo Cabinets
- Large Laundry room
- Guest Bedroom on bottom floor with full bath
- Large separate Dining Room
- Large Eat-in Kitchen
- All ceilings in Main Great Room, Dining Room and Loft are 1 x 6 V- Groove Stained Ceilings
- All downstairs rooms have custom Crown Molding
- Kitchen has Commercial grade Oven and Stove, Stainless Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Ice Maker and Utility Undercounter Refrigerator and Garbage Disposal
- Separate Pantry with In-room Freezer and Wood shelving
- 24 foot Ceilings in Great Room with Stone fireplace that extends the full height, Gas or Wood Burning
- Powder Room located near Great Room
- Storage underneath Staircase
- Master Bedroom located on bottom floor with Coffered ceiling, His & Her Master closets
- Master Bathroom has Separate Vanities, Calcutta Gold Stone Floors, 2 Separate Water Closets, Extremely Large Walk around Shower with multiple shower heads laid in beautiful Calcutta Gold Stone and Separate Garden Tub
- All bottom floors are Hardwood Floors
- 5 foot wide Staircase leads up to second floor
- Loft Area is very spacious and has multiple windows with beautiful views to the open hay field and setting sun. It is set up for entertainment and TVs. Also has Custom Crown Molding
- Off of the Loft Area are 4 additional Large rooms with 2 Full Baths laid with beautiful Porcelain tile. There are two additional Walk-in Closets. Rooms are equipped with Custom Bead Board Wainscoting
- Plenty of Attic space on either end above Garages for future Living space or Storage space
- 500 Gallon Propane Tank
- House has Generac Quiet Source 45 KW Whole House Generator that is serviced every six months
- 80 acres of high fence that contain numerous deer with excellent genetics.
- Genetics included from Maxbo Dream, Escalade, Corbin Deer, Yardstick, Big Al, Romeo, Full House, Outcross and Others.
- There are folders with family trees for all Bucks and Does purchased.
- All Does were artificially inseminated
- Deer were purchased at Dream Ranch
- There is a separate 2 acres with high fence for breeding, if needed.
- 1/2 acre pond and 1/4 acre pond supplied by Artesian wells specifically for deer watering
Shop and Machinery Equipment
- 54′ x 60′ Metal constructed Barn, fully insulated with six rollup doors
- 40′ x 60′ Pole Barn with 8′ x 8′ poles
- 2005 140 Doosan Excavator with 1600 hours
- International 5100 12 foot Drag type Grain drill
- SEF 12 foot Drag Type Box Blade
- 5525 John Deere 4 x 4 Cab Tractor with 700 hours
- John Deere MX 8 Lift Type Bush hog
- Brown 8 foot Lift Type Disc
- 4- 16″ Bottom Plow Lift Type
- Ferris 61″ Zero turn Lawnmower 27 HP Kawasaki engine with 150 Hours
- 2- 500 Polaris 4 x 4 ATV’s
- 3- 90 Polaris 2 x 4 ATV’s
- 1994 D T 466 International Dump 8 yard
- London Fogger with 6 HP Honda Engine
- 5 x 12 Single Axle Trailer
- 200 gallon Boomless Sprayer lift type
- 16′ Box Trailer Dual Axle
- Total acreage for this property is 237 acres
- Surrounding the house covering two acres is fully sodded with Bermuda Grass, Various trees including River Birch and Sawtooth Oaks including Knock Out Roses in front flower bed
- Entire yard is fully irrigated with separate irrigation pumps on 13 zones on a timer
- 45 acres of Longleaf Pines approximately 25 years old
- A 4 acre pond stocked with Tiger Bass and Coppernose Bream located behind the home
- The Large pond behind house has 2 Fish Feeders and Fishing Dock approximately 10′ x 16′
- A total of 5 Artesian Wells dumping into the various ponds- Depth ranges from 320-400 feet each
- 50 acre Premium Hay Field in front of residence, 5 acres of which are used for crop field
- Property has Pea River and Flat Creek frontage
- Outdoor Gazebo with Custom Fire Pit and Grill with Stainless Steel Flue
- There is an asphalt Driveway leading up to house approximately 1600 feet long
- Possible Runway for plane
- There are numerous roads cut through the woods for vehicle access and 4 wheeler recreation
- There is an excellent opportunity to harvest a trophy Turkey and plenty of additional acreage for Hunting
- Duck hunting on Flat Creek
- Highway Frontage
There is currently a Property Manager that has been overseeing all the maintenance activities. He is very knowledgeable of the Land, Equipment and Deer Management. He has expressed interest in arranging a possible “Management Agreement” if future owner prefers.